Center Hours of Operation:
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Academic Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Academy for 5 - 14 years old
Stepping Stones specializes in providing academic instruction to students with spectrum disorders, developmental disorders, and other learning differences. We offer a low student-teacher ratio designed to give children with learning differences the attention they require. Stepping Stones is committed to providing appropriate, high quality educational experiences and therapy options that are necessary for individual growth and development. We serve children from 5yrs to 14yrs of age in our Academy program.
- Research based curriculum and instruction tailored to each students needs and abilities
- Highly skilled specialized and credentialed teachers in every classroom
- Low student teacher ratio
- Curriculum that is academically, socially, and emotionally appropriate
- Individualized education plan for each student.
Marcus Model Classroom
One of the only three Autism Research Centers of Excellence in the Country
- Behavioral or academic assessment techniques such as interviews, observation, functional behavior assessments, assessment of basic language and learning skills (ABLLS), and curriculum-based assessment.
- Implementation of either academic or behavioral interventions, such as applied behavior analysis (ABA) teaching methods, toilet training and social-skills groups
- Data collection for assessment or intervention evaluation
Teachers and Staff are highly skilled and trained by Marcus Autism Center on:
- Differential diagnoses of autism and related disorders
- Working with children with autism and related disorders
- ABA and verbal behavior teaching methods
- Use and administration of the ABLLS Behavioral management, behavioral assessment and behavioral intervention